With an Olive on Top

Dress (more linked below) | Similar sandals | Similar bag | Headband


Hellooo and happy Wednesday! I can't lie to you, my mind is at the beach and it's just waiting for my body to catch up on Saturday. 😂 Getting blog posts written is just enough to do to keep me busy until we head down to the Outer Banks this weekend!

 
Today I'm sharing this super cute puff sleeved midi dress that I've been wearing a lot recently. I bought it on a whim but I'm so glad I did - it's super comfortable and easy to throw on. I bought mine in-store and cannot find this green color online anywhere, but I'm linking it in a bunch of other colors below, all of which are on sale!



I've been wearing my favorite little basket bag constantly lately. It's old, so I always link this one as an alternative, which I actually like even more than the one I have. It's lined with a drawstring bag that you can use to secure your items if you want, and it's under $50!


I've been loving heeled rattan sandals for the past couple of years. They're a great neutral you can wear to elevate all of your sundresses! I have last year's version of this pair from Target, and they're my favorite more affordable option out right now.


This raffia headband is another favorite summer accessory - it's under $10 and comfortable, not too tight!


I hope you're having a good week so far! I have been so sleepy trying to catch up after a long weekend last weekend while also prepping for the beach, I cannot wait to chill and do nothing next week!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments