Red, White, and Blue Style


Hello my friends! I am officially back from the beach (and MORE than sad about it... I'm suffering). I had posts scheduled for while I was gone but this is my first "real time" post since I've been back!


These photos are from Kenny's and my beach trip from last September, but I pack this outfit every time we go because it's so beachy and preppy to me. The Fourth of July is coming up fast, so today I'm sharing my favorite patriotic fashion picks that you can wear all summer, including some fun flag sweaters!

Flag sweater (similar linked below) | White jeans (similar) | Similar bag | Cognac sandals


FLAG SWEATERS

You know I love my flag sweater! Mine is one of the Ralph Lauren ones from several years ago, but there are a bunch of beautiful options out there. I love this one!


DRESSES 

So many fun red, white, and blue dresses right now! I have this one in blue and it's a classic, preppy staple. I'm not usually one for tie dye, but this dress is so cute and absolutely perfect for the Fourth.


TOPS & BOTTOMS

I recently got this puff sleeve top in black and it's so cute - currently on sale for $15! I also love this gingham skirt - perfectly paired with your favorite white shirt.


GRAPHICS

I love this USA graphic sweatshirt - it comes in several colors and it was a bestseller on the blog last summer. Linking a bunch of other options too, most of which are under $35.


ACCESSORIES

How cool are these nautical espadrilles?? So unique! I also love this cherry headband, it's the cutest summer accessory to pair with your white dresses. Last but not least, this monogrammed woven tote is perfect for the beach!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments