Amazon Swimsuit Favorites

Swimsuit | Hat

My parents, brother, Kenny and I are at the beach this week! We haven't been on a family beach trip in over 10 years, and Kenny has never been on a family vacation with us, so I'm really looking forward to being in my favorite place all together - the Outer Banks! 


In honor of our beach trip, I thought I would share my favorite swimsuits from Amazon. I pretty much only buy swimsuits from Amazon at this point - they're affordable, there's a lot of variety, and they ship quickly. They're hit or miss (I've tried a lot of misses over the years), but there are a lot of solid options that have become favorites of mine, so today I'm sharing my go-tos! Most of them are under $30 with the exception of one, and they're all true to size.


Deep V swimsuit
: This is my absolute FAVORITE swimsuit - it's super sexy with the high legs and deep V neckline. This one is nip-slip central, bit I don't even care. 😂



Ruffle swimsuit
: Out of all of my Amazon swimsuits, this one is the best-fitting and the one I would recommend the most. The back is really cute and the neckline is deep, but it still feels secure. I have it in black but it comes in a bunch of colors and patterns. I'm thinking of getting another one in pink!


Stripe swimsuit
: It's not as easy to find a classic vertical stripe swimsuit as I though it would be, but this one is a great option! It fits well and I like the low back. I'm thinking of getting the red and white striped one too.





Red ribbed swimsuit
: The fit of this swimsuit is not great, but it is my favorite red one that I've found! The material isn't very stretchy so it's a little hard to get into (size up if you're in between sizes), but once you get it on it fits nicely. The straps are adjustable and it comes with a belt, but I usually wear mine without the belt.


Classic V neck
: This is a beautiful, classy one-piece that comes in several unique colors. The straps are not adjustable, but for me they're the perfect length. This one is less "compressive" than other swimsuits I have because the material is ribbed. I have a shorter torso so this one is a bit long on me, but still looks nice.



High-cut one piece
: This is a classic cut that comes in a ton of colors. I love the high legs and straight neckline, and I appreciate the adjustable straps. This one looks great and fits really nicely. The burgundy shade is lined with black so that it's nice and opaque. I would definitely repurchase this one!


Tie-up bendeau
: I got this one this year after seeing Caitlin Covington wear it because I though it would be a fun trendy option to add to my collection. It has the cutest tie detail in the back!

 


Personalized face swimsuit: Last but not least, an unexpected option. 😂 I got this for my friend with a picture of her fiancé on it for her bachelorette party a couple of years ago, and it was such a hit!! I highly recommend this for bachelorette parties or even if you just want a fun gag gift or prank. It's super inexpensive and comes in a bunch of colors. If you're in between sizes, I recommend sizing down in this one.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments