White Dress Edit

Similar wrap dresses here, here, here, here, and here

It is white dress season, my friends! Whether you have bridal events, a graduation, or any other spring and summer events coming up, this is the post for you. I've scoured a bunch of my go-to retailers to find all of my favorite white dresses for all occasions that are currently in stock. I've broken them down by price point, and everything is under $150!


Under $50

My under $50 picks are mostly on the casual side, but I have some really beautiful finds! I own this eyelet mini in two colors, and it is so beautiful and could certainly pass for something much more expensive. 


This surplice midi dress is an Amazon find, and it is extremely similar to the one I wore for my engagement photos and to my rehearsal dinner! It also comes in a plethora of other colors that would be beautiful to wear as a wedding guest this summer.

Speaking of Amazon finds, I also own and LOVE this puff sleeve midi (also in a mini version). It's beautiful, feminine, and comfortable, not to mention very nice quality for the price. It also comes in several other colors.


Under $100

The $50-$100 price range has the best white dress options in my opinion. There are plenty of versatile more casual options, and tons of gorgeous dressier options as well. This simple sheath dress is one of my most-worn dresses - it is so easy to style and a summer wardrobe staple. Size up 1-2 sizes, it runs small. This longer dress is chic and simple, but the back makes a statement and the skirt has gorgeous movement.


This lace overlay midi dress would be so gorgeous for a variety of bridal occasions, from your shower to your rehearsal dinner. This lace skater is around the same "dressiness" level, and was a bestseller last year!


On the more formal side of things, I absolutely LOVE this chiffon maxi - the neckline is absolutely  stunning and the skirt flows beautifully. It also comes in other colors which would be lovely wedding guest dress options. This one-shoulder midi is also stunning - I love the shape and structure of it, it's such a great event piece. 


Under $150

There are some absolutely gorgeous options at the $100-$150 price point! I think my very favorite has to be this puff sleeved midi - it looks designer! I also love this one - I have it in blue and it's just beautiful (it runs large so size down). I also have this tie-belt mini in another color and it is STUNNING, it's true to size and flows so beautifully.


On the dressier end of the spectrum, this one-shoulder mini would be an amazing rehearsal dinner dress with some fun shoes - I wore my wedding shoes to my rehearsal dinner to show them off and I highly recommend doing that! I also think this one and this one would be so stunning an sophisticated for a rehearsal dinner or white party, and they both have very flattering silhouettes.

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments