Tea Party Florals

Dress (similar linked below) | Belt | Sandals | Bag | Earrings


Doesn't this dress look like something you'd wear to a tea party? That's how I felt wearing it! I actually did wear it to a "tea party" of sorts - cocktails in the prettiest pink hotel lobby in Virginia. 😍 Wherever I'm going, a pretty floral dress is usually a contender!


This dress
is from last season (it's on Poshmark though!) so I'm linking some with similar vibes below: floral minis with fabulous puff sleeves!



I styled this dress up with my new favorite belt - I've been loving it with pretty much any dress this season, it's so easy to wear and elevates any look!


Linking this bag for the thousandth time - you know how I feel about it. 😂


These shoes are new to my closet this season - I've been looking for the perfect navy heeled sandals for quite some time and these are the ones! I sized up 1/2 a size after reading reviews and I'm glad I did.


Here I am at my "tea party." 😉 Drinking one of my favorite cocktails from the Quirk Hotel in Richmond, VA! In case you missed it, I shared the recipe for my own version in this post.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments