Recent Fashion Favorites


It's no secret that summer is my favorite season, so I have the most fun shopping for summer fashion! As we move toward summer, brands are starting to put out their best warm-weather pieces, and I have been checking all of my favorite retailers religiously for new arrivals. As I started putting together my May favorites post (coming next Wednesday!), I realized that many of the items on my list were fashion-related, so I decided to do a dedicated post to share all of my recent favorite fashion pieces for spring and summer, new and old!


CLOTHING

Seashell shirt dress: Two things I can't resist are shirt dresses and clothing with a nautical vibe, so I had to have this dress as soon as I saw it! The colors are beautiful, it's 100% cotton, and it will be the perfect thing to wear to the beach in a few weeks. 

Linen-blend dress: This dress is one of those that you can throw on with a pair of sandals and feel put together instantly! I love it so much that I got it in the blue stripe, black, and beige (see the blue one styled in this post). I would get it in the blue patterned colorway too, but I think I have enough. 😂

Tiered midi dress: I got this dress kind of on a whim a couple weeks ago not expecting to love it, but I have worn it at least three times so far! It's so comfortable and easy to wear, but makes me feel so cute and girly.

The Bar varsity sweatshirt: I've been seeing this brand a lot on Instagram, and while I'm not really in the market for the bridal pieces they stock, I love their sweatshirts! They did a restock last Friday so I ordered two, and they arrived Monday! I can't wait to wear them in all seasons.

Sweat shorts: I wear lounge shorts like these constantly in the summertime! I just got this new pair and they're oversized and super comfortable. I went with my usual size small but could've done an extra small and they would've still been oversized.

Paper bag shorts: I don't have any white shorts, so when I saw these I ordered them immediately to style with tee shirts and button downs! True to size, I wear a small.


SHOES

Espadrille wedges: This style of shoe has been a favorite of mine for several years, and I finally had to replace my previous pair this year. These are comfortable and easy to style, my only complaint about them is that I wish the ties were just a bit longer.  

Rattan heeled sandals: I LOVE rattan accessories, and I just picked up these heeled sandals a few weeks ago. They're super comfortable, and go with pretty much everything. 

White H sandals: I have a pair of these sandals in brown that I've loved the past few years, and I needed a new pair of flat white sandals so I went for these. Love them just as much as the brown!

Navy heeled sandals: I've been looking for a good pair of navy heeled sandals forever, and I finally came across these this year! They run a half size small so size up, but other than that they're super comfortable. 


ACCESSORIES

Floral drop earrings: I saw these at TJ Maxx over the weekend and thought they were so beautiful - I don't have many statement earrings, and these are delicate and lightweight so I had to grab them. They'll be perfect for summer events coming up!

Black sun hat: I love a good sun hat, and I thought that having a black one would be a fun, chic addition to my summer wardrobe. This one is under $25 and comes in three other colors. I've been styling it with black sundresses and love it so far!

Moon and star ring: This is my latest purchase from my favorite Etsy jewelry shop (read about my other favorites in this post), and I've been wearing it ever since it came in! It's fun and different from my usual everyday rings.

Knot headband: I have a bit of a headband PROBLEM at this point, but I swear this is the last one. *fingers crossed behind back*

Raffia belt: I mentioned this belt in my April favorites post, and it's been one of my most-worn accessories so far this season! I love using it to cinch the waist of a breezy sundress, like I did in this post.

Paperclip necklace: This necklace is a great piece of costume jewelry and perfect for layering. My favorite part about it is that the clasp is disguised as one of the links, so it's seamless. 

Pearl hoop Earrings: I got a pair of earrings super similar to these at a boutique at the beach last summer, so I was so excited to find these so I could have something to link when I wear them on the blog or LTK. They're fun layer with other gold hoop earrings if you have additional piercings, especially during summertime because the freshwater pearls feel beachy.


Have a fantastic LONG weekend, talk to you next week! 


xoxx, Laura

No comments