Go-To Sandals


It's finally sandal season around here! I have a *relatively* select collection of sandals that I wear year after year, so today I'm sharing all of the sandal styles that are my go-tos that have proved to be versatile whether I'm headed to the office, out to run errands, or to an event.


Flat Sandals

My MOST worn sandals over the past few summers have been the Sam Edelman Bay sandals - I have them in several colors now and they're just perfect! Comfortable, dressy-ish (for a flat), and neutral. I highly recommend these, especially the classic leather ones.

I also wear these Steven "H" sandals a ton - they give the same look as the Hermès Oran sandals for a LOT less. Currently on major sale in 11 colors here!

My most worn flat sandals used to be the Jack Rogers Lauren sandals, and while I still love those, I've just been wearing the Bay sandals more in recent years. They have redesigned the Laurens within the past few seasons so that the straps are a little more loose and the footbed is more comfortable, which is great for everyday wear.


Heeled Sandals

When it comes to heeled sandals, I almost always wear some classic ankle-strap ones, so I've linked all of my favorites of those above! I have pairs in black, white, nude, and pink (which is surprisingly versatile!), and I get tons of wear out of all of them. I also got this navy pair this year after looking for a good pair of dressier navy sandals for years, and I love them! They're comfortable and fit really nicely, but size up 1/2 size.


Raffia Sandals

If you're a regular around Shenandoah Sugar, you know that I'm a sucker for a good raffia accessory in the spring and summer months! Raffia sandals are a style all their own, so I'm giving them their own category. There are tons of good raffia sandals out this season, both heeled and flat. Dolce Vita has a lot of good options, I have this heeled pair and also this similar pair from Target!

My favorite flat raffia sandals are the Sam Edelman Bay ones! I'm wearing them as I type this, they're so cute and comfortable. I also have last year's version of this pair from Target - super fun and affordable.


Espadrille Wedges

These started out as something I thought would be a fun trend for a year or two, but have become a staple in my wardrobe! I had an affordable pair for a few years that I loved and wore completely into the ground but they're no longer available, so this year I switched to this pair and I love them! They run a bit large, I never size down but half a size down in these is perfect. This pair from Amazon is a great affordable option, and they have really good reviews!

xoxx, Laura

No comments