April Showers Bring May Flowers


April showers definitely brought May flowers, and I am so happy to see them! The weather last month was atrocious, but it has been beautiful the past several days!


Today I'm sharing a dress that you NEED for spring and summer! I ordered it in three colors and I also have last year's version. 😂


The dress in question is this tie-waist linen shirt dress. It is perfect in every way! The material is high quality, the length is perfect, and I love the drawstring waist. I plan on also styling it with a rattan belt and just tucking the drawstring tie in. It comes in four colors currently (they've been releasing new ones periodically) and I have the blue stripe, the black, and the beige. 🙈 I would recommend sizing down, I'm in an XS and it still has plenty of extra room.


This square raffia bag is new to my wardrobe this spring. I can't find it online but this one and this one are both similar, and under $50! Woven bags are an absolute wardrobe staple for me in the spring and summertime, I plan on doing a post dedicated to my favorites in the coming weeks.


I'm back in my recent favorite statement earrings! I cannot recommend these enough, they're so easy to wear and style and they elevate any look.


I finished the look off with some of my go-to heeled sandals - they go with everything and the height is just enough to elongate your legs but still remain comfortable. I also have this style in nude, black, brown, and pink, they're truly staples!


I hope you had a great weekend! I didn't get much chatting in on Monday because it was all about April favorites, but I had a really fun weekend. Kenny was out of town on Saturday, and I spent most of the day with my mom running around to plant nurseries and getting some stuff to plant now that it's warm out. I don't do much planting around Kenny's and my place, but I did a big pot of flowers on our deck and I'm really happy with how it turned out, it's so nice to see when I come in and out and when I sit outside to read!

 

On Sunday Kenny and I tried a new-to-us brunch place in Charlottesville and we really enjoyed it! We spent the rest of the day doing some shopping and walking around the UVA campus, which is even more beautiful than I knew. It has so many of these private gardens (which is where I took these pictures!) and they are so nicely kept and beautiful. So much was blooming and I loved walking around and browsing all of the flowers!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments