Easy Eyelet


One thing I cannot resist when it comes to summer fashion is a shirt dress. Make it eyelet and it becomes a NEED! Today I'm sharing this simple outfit featuring this sage green eyelet dress that's perfect for May.


My dress
is from SHEIN of all places, and I was very impressed with the quality of it when it came in (unlike most SHEIN pieces). It's 100% cotton, fits well (a bit oversized, I'm in an XS), and has the lining sewn into the skirt, which is a feature that even many of my nicer pieces don't have! I love the sage green shade, and it also comes in white and a golden yellow. It comes with a matching tie belt, which I replaced with my own raffia belt. Sizing is spotty, but it's been coming back into stock here and there. I also found this dress and this dress as similar options!


I mentioned this belt in my April favorites post, and it's on track to make my yearly favorites list! I fell in love with another woven belt last summer, but I've been liking this one even more - the light tone matches more of the tones in my closet. It's great to throw on over a flowy dress, or to replace the belt or waist tie a dress comes with.


I wear this basket bag ALL THE TIME in the spring and summer, it is so good! It is old, so I always link this similar option which I honestly like even more than the one I have. It's affordable, customizable, lined, and a great size.


Speaking of long-time favorites, I'm still loving these lace up espadrille wedges. I had a similar pair for three or four years that finally bit the dust last summer, so I replaced them with these this season and they're so good! The only critique I have is that I wish the laces were a bit longer, I have them tied in a bow in the back but they're JUST long enough to wrap around your legs twice and get a teeny bow.


Lastly, I wanted to mention these pearl hoop earrings - they're an Amazon find and super similar to the ones I wear that I got from a boutique in the Outer Banks. I love how they're neutral but fun, and I've been wearing the heck out of them so far this spring!


I hope you're having a fantastic week! I had dinner with one of my besties last night after not seeing her in several months and it was SO good to see her, I love long catch-ups with old friends. Truly food for the soul!

xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments