All White in Eyelet


I'm sure you're familiar with the old "don't wear white before Memorial Day" rule. I've been breaking that "rule" for years, but I thought in honor of it *officially* being Memorial Day, it'd be fun to share an all-white look!


This dress
is an under $40 Target find, and it is so incredibly beautiful! It looks much more expensive than it is and comes in three other colors - I also have the blue. There are a bunch of pretty white eyelet dresses available right now, so I'm linking some more favorites below!



Lace-up espadrille wedges
continue to be a favorite, they go with pretty much any dress and I wear them all spring and summer! This pair runs a half size large, so size down.


You know I love a good knot headband, and this white eyelet one is one of my most-worn. Currently on sale almost 50% off!


I hope you're having a great long weekend, I'll see you back here on Wednesday for my May favorites post!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments