Memorial Day Outfit Inspiration

 
Happy Friday, loves! Today I'm back to share some patriotic pieces to give you some Memorial Day weekend outfit inspiration. I wasn't planning on making this post, but I started saving my favorite red, white, and blue pieces in anticipation of the Fourth of July and I found so many winners that I just had to share!


CLOTHING:

My most-worn patriotic piece of clothing is my Ralph Lauren flag sweater. It's a preppy classic! Another classic Americana favorite of mine is my Sail To Sable tunic dress. They always have lots of great red, white, and blue pieces! This puff sleeve top is next on my wishlist, the cut is so fun and the blue and white stripes are perfect for ringing in summer (also comes in black, white, pink, and chambray).


IF YOU KNOW ME then you know I wear a lot of shirt dresses - they're the best! I love this navy one with the nautical rope waist tie. It's such a fun piece to wear if you're anywhere near the water this summer! I also love this linen shirt dress from the same brand - it comes in a handful of pretty colors. 


If you love the Hill House nap dresses, this style is a great look for less. Such an easy throw on piece! I also LOVE this red jumpsuit for an easy outfit, so perfect for summertime!


SWIM: 

Since Memorial Day is the unofficial-official start to summer and a lot of people spend it at the pool, lake, or beach, I wanted to round up some of my favorite patriotic swimwear. I think my favorite swimsuit in this roundup is this one - it's so girly and unique! I haven't been much of a bikini wearer in the past several years, but I love this darling gingham one!

I have this ruffle one-piece in white from a few years back, it's flirty and fun and perfect for brides! I also have this one, which is an Amazon favorite - I have my eye on the red and white stripe version, too.

I hope you have a great weekend! It's shaping up to be a HOT one here, and I absolutely love it. In the summers, my work schedule is adjusted so that we work a little longer Monday through Thursday in order to get of at noon on Fridays, and it's always so nice! Today is my first half Friday, so my mom and I have plans to have wine and cheese on her deck this afternoon and I can't wait to hang out and chat with her and watch the sunset.

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments