Current Wish List


Today I thought it'd be fun to share my current wish list! This post is 100% inspired by my favorite blogger, Sydney Carver - she does these posts periodically and I love reading them, so I wanted to share mine too! 


I am SO in love with this floral dress - I found out about the brand last spring and I have been in love with it ever since! Speaking of brands I am in love with, I am definitely going to order this dress - I don't know what you call the printing style of the fabric, but every time I see something printed in that style I instantly want it. I have been feeling like J.Crew Factory has been lacking for the past year or so, but they have a ton of great pieces right now. Also eyeing this headband (what else is new??)


I'm not a huge shorts-wearer, but when I saw this pair I knew I had to have them (I actually ordered them already, they're really nice and true to size - I wear a small). Another pair of shorts on my wish list (that will probably STAY on my wish list because of the price 😂) is this pair. How beautiful is the pattern and the color scheme??


I've been waiting for this belt to go on sale because I love the buckle, and it's reversible (black on one side, brown on the other) so it'd be super versatile. I think I'd wear it more in the fall and winter, but I think the brown would still be wearable in the warmer months. Another accessory I've been lusting over for YEARS at this point is this bag! It has a similar look to the Hermès Kelly at a much better price point, and it's dressier than my other crossbody bags.


I have somehow convinced myself that I need some floral sandals with a pop of blue - I have so many blue pieces for spring and summer that would be perfectly accented by a fun printed shoe! The pair I originally wanted were past-season Tory Burch and impossible to find, but then I found these and I love them! 


I got a sample of this hair mask and it's my favorite one I've ever tried, so I definitely want to get a full-sized version! Also in the beauty realm, I keep seeing people RAVE over this lip serum and it looks like it'd be right up my alley, I just need to wait for it to come back in stock.


I hope you had a fantastic weekend! Kenny and I were up in DC for a concert on Friday and we stayed the night and did some shopping Saturday, then ended the day with dinner at our favorite restaurant. We spent yesterday with our moms, and I finally got to give my mom her Mother's Day gifts which I've had since the end of January. 😂

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments