8 Favorite Sunglasses

Sunglasses (also here) | Tee shirt | Similar jeans | Similar Necklace | Headband

I cannot leave the house without sunglasses - on top of being functional, I consider them a key part of my outfit! I'm fairly selective when it comes to which sunglasses I think look good on me, so today I'm sharing my favorites. These eight pairs have been my most-worn in recent years, and most of them are under $100!


1. Le Specs Air Heart: These have probably been by most-worn sunglasses over the past few years! They're comfortable and super flattering, and Meghan Markle wears them so you know they're good! They're oversized, but not so much that they're heavy or uncomfortable. I have them in black and tortoiseshell, and they also come in a really chic nude shade. I have a handful of Le Specs sunglasses, and I would say that the quality is pretty on par with the price point - they're really nice, but not as heavy and well-fitted as my designer pairs.


2. Le Specs Liar Liar
: These are another favorite cat eye style of mine - the angle of the lenses is very classic and old Hollywood. They're large but I wouldn't call them oversized, so they're great when I want something more "traditional." I have the tortoiseshell, and they also come in black.


3. Le Specs The Prince: I am picky about aviators because I feel like only very specific silhouettes flatter my face shape, and these are my favorites that I've ever owned! The lenses are slightly more "triangular" than a lot of other aviator styles, and I think the straighter edges are what make them better for me. I also love that they're all black, super baddie and great for athleisure outfits and wearing with a hat. 


4. BP. Cat Eye: These are some of the most afforable sunglasses I own, but they look designer! I have them in both colors and they're so chic and *just* trendy enough for my taste. They're described as cat eye, but I think they're more of a butterfly shape.


 5. Amazon Cat Eye: These are the sunnies I'm wearing in the photo at the top of the post, and they're my favorite style of sunglasses from Amazon! They're classic and elegant, and great to wear to the beach because they're affordable so you don't have to worry about losing or damaging them. I just repurchased this black and tortoise two-pack (under $20!) after wearing my first pair into the ground, and they're the only sunglasses I plan on packing for my beach trip next month.


6. Chimi 08: I got these sunglasses last summer - they're the only ones I've ever tried from the brand, and what impresses me most about them is the quality! They're the only non-designer sunglasses I've ever had that even come close to the quality of my Celine sunglasses. They're super heavy and well-made, perfectly fitted, and flattering.


7. Celine Catherines: These are my newest sunglasses - I've wanted them for years and finally splurged on them back in January! The quality of Celine sunglasses truly can't be beat, so I know I'll be wearing these for years to come. I love that they're mostly black but transition to a blonde tortoiseshell at the bottom of the frames. The butterfly silhouette is great for my face shape, and Kris Jenner wears these too, so... 💅


8. Celine Tildas: These are my favorite sunglasses of all time, but I'm including them last because they aren't made anymore! These were my first designer purchase about six years ago and I have worn them into the absolute ground - and still wear them! They're super oversized but very flattering. You truly cannot compare the quality of designer sunglasses (especially Celine) to more affordable ones, but if you want the look of these without having to scour the resale market, there are many similar options on Amazon - I linked some above! If you're looking to find an authentic pair pre-loved, the style code is "CL 41076/S."

Stay cool, my friends. 😎

xoxx, Laura
 
SHOP THE POST: 
 
 
This post contains commissionable links. 

No comments