Happy Hour: Rich Spritz


Happy Friday! Today I'm coming at you with a recipe inspired by one of my favorite cocktails from the Quirk Hotel in Richmond, Virginia - their Quirk spritz! This is THE perfect cocktail for summertime: light, fizzy, fresh, and pink. I always make sure to stop by the Quirk hotel for a spritz whenever we're in town, so I wanted to create a version that I could have at home, too!

Rich Spritz

Inspired by the Quirk Hotel's Quirk spritz

Ingredients

  • 1.5 oz vodka
  • 3 oz rosé (use one you love - it makes up most of the flavor of the drink!)
  • Juice of 1/2 lemon (about 1 oz)
  • 3 oz sparkling water
  • Lemon slice for garnish

Directions

  1. In a cocktail shaker, combine vodka, rosé, and lemon juice. Shake until chilled and strain into a wine glass over ice. 
  2. Top with sparkling water and stir gently to combine.
  3. Garnish with a lemon slice. It would also be delicious garnished with other types of fruit like strawberries, peaches, or pineapple. Cheers!


I hope you have a fantastic weekend! I'm not sure what I'm getting up to yet... Kenny hanging out with his best friend in their home town tonight and then tomorrow they're helping his mom move some furniture, but I'm hoping to book him for a brunch date Sunday. 😜


xoxx, Laura

2 comments

  1. This sounds like an amazing drink to try! I can’t wait to try this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you love it!

      Delete