Winter Neutrals

Similar sweater | Camel coat | White jeans | Brown booties | Bag


Happy Wednesday! Kenny and I are back from our adventures in Arizona and I'm back to regular posting! I'll have a travel guide for everything that we did on our trip up next week, but today I'm sharing a winter white outfit that I love wearing to lighten up my look on these dull January days.


In case you missed last week's post, I did a whole roundup of fair isle sweaters, which are some of my favorite pieces to wear throughout winter. The one I'm wearing is from last year, so I'm linking several similar ones below.




In my opinion, everyone needs a couple of staple coats for wintertime. They're so tailored and polished, and in the cold months when your coat is a major part of your outfit, that matters! My favorites, and the two most versatile colors in my opinion, are camel and black. Past that, you could do other neutrals like cream or gray, or something fun like sky blue or pink!


If you're on the fence about wearing white jeans in the wintertime, I encourage you to try it! I used to be so opposed to wearing much white during the winter, but it really is a chic break from the darker color palettes we're usually wearing during these months. For another idea on styling white jeans in the winter, check out this post!


I hope you're having a fabulous week! It was definitely a rude awakening to come back to snowy Virginia after spending time in gorgeous, warm Arizona. 😂 I do love the snow, but I love the warmth more!



xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

This post contains commissionable links. 

No comments