Valentine's Outfit Inspiration 💕

 

Valentine's Day is one of my favorite times of year, not as much for the holiday itself but for all of the fun pink and red pieces you see popping up in stores (plus all of the candy!) In the dead of winter when there's not much going on, I love having a little pop of pink or a heart accessory to add to my outfit when outfit pairings can be kind of drab. Valentine's-themed pieces are so fun to wear around this time of year, but easy to style year-round. Today I'm sharing all of my favorite pieces to wear for Valentine's Day and beyond!


CLOTHING

My VERY favorite clothing piece in this roundup is this gorgeous dress! It reminds me a lot of that strawberry dress that was super popular on TikTok, but this is even more beautiful in my opinion. Also on the topic of stunning dresses, I also LOVE this sequined one


Along with dresses for Valentine's Day, I also like wearing fun sweaters. I have this embroidered heart one and it is so comfy and cute. This kiss print one is adorable too!


LOUNGEWEAR

Fun, girly loungewear is one of my favorite things to wear year-round! Pink Lily has a bunch of great graphic sweatshirts right now, my favorites are this one and this one. I also love this pajama set and these cute heart slippers! If you're not into the pink and red theme as much, this crewneck and joggers set is for you. 


JEWELRY

Heart-themed jewelry is so darling, I wear it all the time. I recently got these earrings and the are SO dainty and pretty, you'll definitely catch them in a favorites post soon. 😉 I also love this pair, I got them last year and they're the perfect size, not too big but not too dainty. They're affordable but don't look cheap - the plating is the perfect tone of gold that isn't super yellow. They're also great for layering if you have multiple piercings! 


Also in the jewelry category, I highly recommend this heart signet ring. I have a handful of pieces from the shop that sells it and they're all super high quality and affordable - definitely check it out if you're into silver jewelry like me!


ACCESSORIES

How great are these shoes?! I absolutely love them. If you're not so much into the platform look, there's also a more understated version. I also love these shoes that come in pink and red, as well as some more neutral colors - the white would make a gorgeous wedding shoe! 


While it's not technically an accessory, I had to include this perfume! It's so beautiful, feminine, and romantic - perfect for a Valentine's Day date. It's the perfume I wore for my wedding, and I love it so much! It's super long lasting and definitely one of my best perfume purchases.


Have a fabulous weekend, talk to you soon!


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments