Pack With Me for Arizona

Baseball cap | Black vest | White turtleneck | Black turtleneck | Moto jacket
Layering necklaces | Hoop earrings | Sweatshirt | Beige sweater (also in blue)
Faux leather skirt | Leggings | White jeans | Distressed jeans | Coated jeans
Black boots | Black booties | Black sneakers | Beige sneakers

Kenny and I are off to Arizona later this week, and I am so excited for an escape from the cold! The weather will range from highs in the low 70's to lows in the mid 40's, which is basically my dream for January! I'm I'm packing for our trip today, so I thought I'd share what I'm planning on bringing with me. 
 
Packing clothes for a winter trip is a lot harder than during the warmer months because I wear so many bulky pieces. When choosing clothes to pack for a trip, I try to create a mini capsule wardrobe that I can mix and match into as many different outfits as possible to maximize luggage space. I'm only bringing a carry-on so I know the above collage looks ambitious, but I’m gonna try my darnedest to make it work - even if that means wearing half this stuff on the plane. 😂 I thought I’d share options on styling these pieces to show how many combinations I can make with them! Obviously I probably won’t wear all of this, but it’s nice to have options! Overpackers, you already know.

Vest | Leggings | Sweatshirt | Hat | Sneakers
Sweater | Coated jeans | Booties | Necklace

Moto jacket (similar, similar) | Jeans | Black turtleneck (also here)
White turtleneck | Faux leather skirt (similar) | Earrings | Booties | Boots



Blue sweater | Beige sweater | Jeans (similar, similar) | Sneakers | Earrings
 

 Beige sweater | Blue sweater | Jeans | Sneakers | Earrings | Necklace

I hope you're having a great week! We had our biggest snow of the season on Sunday, so we had snow days both Monday and Tuesday, which was really nice because I spent a lot of time cleaning the house and getting organized in anticipation of traveling this week. I plan on having scheduled posts while I'm away, and I'll be back with a trip recap later next week, so I'll talk to you then!

xoxx, Laura
This post contains commissionable links.

No comments