Are Skinny Jeans Over??

Hello hello! I feel like the only thing I've been talking about lately is snow, but that's all I've wanted recently. 😂 We've had a few decent snow showers (along with freezing rain), but I still want more! It's been calling for several inches tonight into tomorrow, so I'm hoping we really get it! Primarily so I can sit at home and be all cozy. Something about a snow storm makes the world feel so quiet and small, it makes me feel like a kid again.
  
So I'm sure you've seen all over social media how people are saying that skinny jeans are over and done with, but I am so hoping that's not true!! I've been loving straight jeans for the past year or so, but I still swear by my favorite skinny jeans! I can get away with wearing black skinny jeans to my office, and I don't see myself giving them up any time soon. If that makes me old, then so be it! I still have the side part going strong, too. 😂


So while we're on the topic of non-skinny jeans, let's talk about my favorites... I fell in love with Old Navy's "Power Slim Straight" line last spring and I've gotten a few pairs of those. I like that they have a variety of waists and washes, and some of them are true denim while others are stretch. My other favorite straight jeans, and a total hidden gem, are the pair I'm wearing in these photos. They're only $20 and seriously good! They've become a wardrobe staple for me. They're true to size and true denim, the white isn't see through, and they break in really well, so don't be afraid if your true size is a little snug at first.


Speaking of wardrobe staples, I have to shout out this sweater again. I seriously wear them ALL the time, they're so perfect for layering. Under a moto jacket, for instance!


I don't know if I've ever talked about these boots, but they're one of my favorite pieces. They're so pointy and mean-looking (especially with a pair of black coated jeans!) and they're surprisingly comfortable with the block heel. I get a lot of compliments on them, and I think they look way more expensive than they are.


So what's your stance? Skinny jeans or nah?? While I love a good straight jean, I'm still here for the skinnies, so you won't stop seeing them around these parts!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments