Trend Spotlight: Blackwatch Plaid



Plaid clothing is often associated with the holiday season, but blackwatch plaid is a pattern that I love wearing throughout winter. It's a color combination you don't often see, but I love the classic, preppy, academic feel of it. Plus it's a great way to incorporate your navy and black pieces in one outfit! I scoured the internet for my favorite blackwatch plaid pieces to share, let's talk about them!


My favorite blackwatch plaid piece in my wardrobe is a wool skirt. It's so chic styled with a slim turtleneck sweater and boots or heels! This one is beautiful too, I like the slit and the way the model is styled.


I just ordered this shirt dress after stalking it for months, and I cannot wait to wear it! The gold buttons make a statement, and the velvet collar and cuffs are a fun, unexpected addition. I also love this one for a more casual option - currently on sale for $33!


Plaid accessories are an easy way to incorporate some pattern into an otherwise simple outfit. I would love this wrap over an all-black outfit, or this scarf tucked under the collar of a coat. 


I hope your weekend was fun! It was nice to have a weekend at home after traveling to just hang out and catch up with my parents and my brother! It's been BRUTALLY cold here (especially after being in mild Arizona!) so I took full advantage of my parents' wood stove. 😂


xoxx, Laura 

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments