Winter Wedding Outfit Idea

Sweater | Skirt | Shoes (similar) | Earrings | Bag


Back at it again! Today I'm sharing an easy look that would be perfect for any winter weddings you have coming up. I'm wearing all black, which I know some people consider inappropriate to wear to a wedding, but I don't have a problem with it! Luckily, this look is easy to recreate with any color scheme you want - this skirt comes in 13 colors to mix and match with!


How beautiful is the silhouette of this skirt? And can you believe it is under $30 from Amazon? Satin midi skirts can run you over $100 some places, but this one is even nicer than the expensive ones I've seen. It has an invisible zipper at the side, and the waist is lined with an elastic band to help it lay nicely. It comes in 13 other solid colors (I love the emerald green and navy), and it's true to size.


Of course you could pair this skirt with pretty much any top, but I chose a basic cashmere sweater. Sleek, simple, and warm!


I'm still loving these sparkly bow earrings, they're such a fun way to spice up a simple outfit! Like I mentioned in this post, the tails of the bow were originally much longer, but I trimmed them to suit my taste.


Lastly, these shoes! I absolutely love these (and the entire brand) - they're so fun to wear for special occasions and surprisingly comfortable because the heel is a bit wider. I also fell in love with this pair this season, which is a similar style and almost identical to the Jimmy Choo Bing mules at less than a tenth of the price! I also like that they come in a bunch of colors.


Have you guys been getting snow where you are? We had some on Monday, and we're expecting some more tonight, and I love it!

xoxx, Laura


P.S. Look at my cutie photographer. 😍 Love him!

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments