Winter Favorite: Fair Isle Sweaters

Fair isle sweater

Fair isle sweaters are one of my favorite things to wear in this strange time period between Christmas and spring. They're very après ski, and I love that style - it's preppy and classic, but can still be cool and contemporary depending on how you style it! Today I'm sharing my favorite fair isle sweaters available right now, including tons of great affordable ones, which aren't always easy to find!

My favorite sweater from this roundup has to be this fuzzy brown one. I love the tones in it and the texture is so luxurious. It also comes in gray and ivory! All three of them are on major sale - additional 60% off of their sale prices!


The sweater I'm wearing above is from Old Navy, and is one of my favorites I've seen this season - especially for the price point! It also comes in a white colorway. I also love this camel one from its sister retailer - currently on sale for under $35!


I tried to keep this roundup more on the affordable side, but there really are some BEAUTIFUL options when you get into the more "luxury" price points. This camel one is absolutely gorgeous, as is this neutral-toned one. I also adore this colorful one with bubblegum pink cuffs! 


I hope you've been relaxing and staying safe if you had snow over the weekend! We got several inches yesterday and Kenny and I laid VERY low - we pretty much just watched football! I baked my first loaf of no-knead bread in my new Dutch oven and it turned out pretty good, but I definitely need to give it another try to perfect it!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments