What's in my Amazon Cart


Today I'm back to share what's currently in my Amazon cart! Let's be honest, I have about 100 other less interesting things sitting in there (home stuff, books...), but I wanted to share the fun stuff!

    1. Heeled bow sandals: These look like a great dupe for the Loeffler Randall Penny mules, and from photos I've seen of them they seem really nice!
    2. Collapsible laundry baskets: Shea Whitney recommended these in one of her videos and I thought they were so smart! No one wants a bunch of laundry baskets laying around, and these are especially nice for apartment dwellers like myself who don't have tons of extra storage space.
    3. Shower steamers: I hate baths, so the best alternative to bath bombs for me is shower steamers. My favorites are from Nourish, but we don't have one of those nearby so I'm hoping I enjoy these as much as those! They're marketed for soothing colds, but I think the peppermint and eucalyptus scent will be relaxing anytime.
    4. Travel jewelry box: I've been looking for a better way to pack my jewelry for traveling, and I think this little jewelry box will be the perfect solution. I appreciate that it has designated spaces for rings, necklaces, and earrings, along with a mirror  that doubles as a separator.
    5. Sweat shorts: I wear sweat shorts almost every day in the summer for lounging and as pajamas. My favorite pair is no longer made, so I'm hoping these are just as good!
    6. Beaded necklace: I've seen Julia Berolzheimer wearing a necklace similar to this all summer and I absolutely love it. This one is under $25 and comes in 12 different colors.
    7. Crystal nail file: Do any of you use glass nail files? I've heard they're a lot better for your nails than metal files or emery boards, and stay abrasive longer too.
    8. Sweater: I have a SERIOUS problem with sweaters and that problem is I cannot resist buying them. 😂 This sweater is so beautiful and reminds me a lot of the Vince cashmere ones that come out each year. I also love this one!
    9. Chain earrings: I love mixing and matching fun, dainty earrings, and I think ones with a chain detail are so cute. I also love these huggies!
    10. Cropped socks: I've always really liked this "height" of sock, but all of the ones I have are branded with the Nike logo, so I want some neutral ones. I've also heard that these are a dupe for the super popular Aritizia socks.


I hope you have a great weekend! The forecast is looking a bit iffy in Virginia, but I plan on making the most of it! Today is my second to last summer Friday at work, so my mom and I are going to hang out - I think we're going to grab lunch and then and I plan on making one of my favorite cocktail recipes for us. Cheers!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links. 

No comments