Shirt Dress on the Shore

Dress (similar linked below) | Belt | Sunglasses | Sandals


Happy Wednesday, friends! Today I'm sharing an outfit that I wore at the beach in June, and I'm not sure why I haven't posted it yet! This is an outfit that I've worn iterations of time and time again, so much so that I would call it my summer uniform! You all know I love a good shirt dress, and this blue midi has been a favorite for the past couple of years. It's so easy to style up with a woven belt. Linking some similar dress options below.




My raffia sandals that I wear all the time are on sale right now in a ton of different color ways - I also have them in black and brown croc, which are also on sale!


Looking back on these photos makes me so sad, I miss the beach so much! Like... I'm kind of sick over it honestly, ha. Kenny and I have gone in the late summer/early fall for the past couple of years and it just feels WRONG that we've already been this year so we don't have that to look forward to. We have a few little trips planned for the rest of the year, but the beach is always my favorite and the one that I get the most excited for!


I hope your week is going great!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments