Block Print Party

Dress | Belt | Shoes | Bag | Earrings


Happy Wednesday, my friends! Today I'm back with a good old-fashioned outfit post. This dress is one of those pieces that I just NEEDED as soon as I saw it! I love anything with a block print pattern, and the silhouette of this dress makes it even better. It's perfect for summertime, especially this transitional period as August starts winding down.


The pattern on this dress is just stunning - even prettier in person! I'm not much of an orange-wearer, but on this dress it's the perfect pop of color. As you can see from the model photos, it has a shirred cinched waist, but it still doesn't completely hug your waist. I added my go-to woven belt to make it a little more polished, but it also looks good on its own. It runs on the larger side and is meant to have a more relaxed fit, so I sized down to an XS.


I had to stop myself from wearing my tried-and-true rattan bag with this outfit - that might've been too much rattan in one outfit, however looking at these pictures I think it would've suited. 😜



I've been wearing these shoes SO much this summer - more than my ankle strap heeled sandals which have been my go-tos for years! They're true to size, super comfortable, and currently on sale for $30. Also in the accessories category, I have to highlight these faux pearl earrings - they are so elegant and make *just* enough of a statement.



I know my posting schedule has been CRAZY for the past few weeks, and I wish I had been more consistent! I wrote on Monday that I PROMISED I'd get an outfit post up today, so I guess it's better late than never. 😂 Life has been kind of crazy with summer winding down and there's a LOT going on in my life - mostly good things, hopefully I can share a few personal updates one day soon! I hope your week is going well, and I will *fingers crossed* talk to you back here Friday! Cheers!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links. 

No comments