Most-Worn Amazon Jewelry


HAPPY MONDAY! Bet you never thought you'd see my face again, huh?? WELL technically you're not, but I'm here nonetheless. 😂 Today I'm sharing a post that's been a several years in the making - all of my most-worn affordable Amazon jewelry! These are all pieces that I own and love, are all less than $20 (with the exception of one), and they're all either 100% sterling silver, or gold plated.

  1. Pave huggie earrings: These are my most-worn earrings of all time - I wore them almost exclusively in my first and second piercings for at LEAST five years throughout college and my first couple of years in the "real world." They're extremely comfortable, you can't even feel them which is perfect for everyday wear, especially when you're laying down. The seller that offers these huggies is one of my very favorite on Amazon, they have a lot of great pieces.
  2. Plain huggie earrings: These are my favorite stacking earrings to wear in my second piercings with gold earrings in my first holes, I've been wearing them a ton this summer. They're great basics and super comfortable, but what I like most about them is that the tone of the gold is warm but not yellow, so they don't look super fake like a lot of inexpensive gold-plated jewelry does.
  3. Starburst clicker earrings: It has come to my attention that these earrings are not under $20, but I promise they're worth it! They're super sparkly and look way more expensive than they are, major Maria Tash vibes. 
  4. Astral Clicker Earrings: These are so fun to mix and match - I bought two pairs so that I can have a star and a moon in each of my ears.
  5. Snake chain: This chain is a classic on it's own, but it's also beautiful for layering! I love that the tone of the gold isn't too yellow, so it pairs seamlessly with my real gold jewelry. The seller of this chain has a lot of nice pieces, and is probably my favorite Amazon jewelry seller.
  6. Initial pendant necklace: This is a necklace that I haven't worn in a while, but have worn a TON over the past few years so I had to include it. The tone of the gold isn't AS nice as the other gold-plated pieces I'm mentioning in this post, but it's still a fun piece and great for layering. It also makes a great gift!
  7. Pearl choker: This is my newest Amazon jewelry favorite, but oh my gosh is it beautiful! This is a genuine baroque pearl necklace and I love layering it with my snake chain or a gold paperclip chain necklace, which is easy since it has a 2" extender. It's also just as beautiful on its own!
  8. Baguette tennis necklace: I got this necklace as more of a statement piece and have enjoyed wearing it to events like concerts. To me it looks clearly fake since I know I could never and WOULD never spend the money for a REAL tennis necklace, but it's possible it could pass as real to someone who doesn't know me.
  9. Claw ring: This ring is great for stacking, and it's the perfect dupe for this Ring Concierge claw ring - a friend of mine has the real version and when I showed her the Amazon one she said she was kicking herself that she didn't check there before buying the pricey version!


I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was fun - my family took me to a vineyard that I had never been to before to celebrate my birthday (early!) and we loved it there! It's called Cave Ridge and they have a fossil in their logo, so my mom and I asked one of the employees about it and they brought the ACTUAL FOSSIL out so that we could see it while they told us about it - it was so cool! My mom and I are both nerds about things like that, so that really made our day. 😂 After the winery, we went back to my parents' house and made some cake that I had made - I used this recipe and it was phenomenal, I've made it one other time and will certainly make it again!

Yesterday, Kenny and I went to our first official house viewing!!! We've been working on starting the home-buying process for a while now, so we were excited to tour our first house. The house we saw was ADORABLE - we both loved it, but agreed it didn't quite meet our needs. Whoever gets it will be so lucky, though!!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments