Color Crush: Kelly Green


Let's talk about one of my favorite trending colors: Kelly green! It doesn't have to be St. Patrick's Day to rock a green 'fit. 😜 Kelly green is a mainstay in preppy style, so I love that it's having a mainstream moment right now. Bottega Veneta has really catalyzed the Kelly green trend in the past couple of years with all of their signature green pieces, and while I'm not a fan of most of their pieces, they do know how to do green! I searched some of my favorite retailers and found some really great green pieces, scroll through the widget below to see them!


I absolutely love this gingham jacket, it would look gorgeous styled with ivory jeans or over this coordinating dress. On the casual side, this gingham tennis skirt is SO fun!

Collared sweaters have been everywhere for the past couple of years and I love them - they're the perfect combination of casual and cozy and I love this green striped one.

Can we just take a moment for these cowboy boots? SUCH a cool statement piece, they'd be great for college students at a school with green as one of its colors!

I have this cotton shirt dress in white and black, and the green one is so cute! I'd style it into a monochromatic outfit with a green hat and sneakers. Maybe even some green huggie earrings! I have a similar pair and I love wearing them for a little pop of color. Also in the jewelry category, I adore this super thin tennis bracelet.

I'm not a big bodysuit wearer, but I do like this one. I think it would be pretty styled with light wash jeans, and you could top it with this cardigan (majorly on my wishlist!)

This tote bag is a staple of mine, I have it in the "dark green" color but I also love "lawn green." Mine is the extra large size with long handles and it's the BEST - Kenny and I both packed our things in it for an overnight trip earlier this week, I've used it as an "everything but the kitchen sink" bag to bring to weddings I've been a bridesmaid in, and it's the best beach bag too. P.S. Have you ever seen this boat and tote Instagram account? I love it, and it makes me want another one. 😂

I hope your week is going well! I got off of my self-assigned blog post schedule once again, but I promise I'll get back on track once life slows down. 😜 The Lady Gaga concert on Monday was absolutely PHENOMENAL, it was an unforgettable night! And for those of you concerned for my ankles, the shoes I wore were surprisingly easy to walk in! I never felt like I might die, not even once!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments