10 Recent Amazon Favorites


Amazon lovers, get over here! I love reading about people's favorite Amazon finds, so today I'm sharing 10 of my recent top picks, including some tried-and-true repurchases. Everything on this list is $50 or less! I planned this post after realizing that Prime Day was this week (clearly I wasn't that into it 😂), but no worries because none of these things were included - but they're still all $50 or less!

    1. Hat: I've been wanting an ivory felt panama hat for a couple of years, and I just found this one. I wanted this one from the NSale, but the ivory shade sold out right away... I think I like the Amazon one better though! It's a little more gold-toned in person than in the photos, but still a great light neutral. It came very carefully packaged which I appreciate because I've ordered several hats from Amazon that have come in crushed and bent. It's also available in a slightly smaller-brimmed version.
    2. Candle: You may remember me mentioning before that the Wine Cellar candle from Bath & Body Works is my favorite of all time, but they haven't made it in several years! My friend told me that this one is a dupe so I had to try it out - it's not the original, but it's pretty dang close! The throw isn't super strong, but the wood wick is really nice.
    3. Necklace: This jewelry brand always impresses me for the price, and this snake chain is a great piece. I got it to layer with one of my real gold necklaces and they look really nice together - I find a lot of gold-plated jewelry is super yellow and fake-looking, but this one has a nice neutral gold tone.
    4. Mules: I ordered these in black after getting a nude pair back in the spring and loving them. Even though these are the exact same shoes from the same brand they're a little different - the black ones run a touch smaller than the nude ones, and the horsebit detail is more yellow-toned, but all in all they're a good option for a genuine leather mule.
    5. Sunglasses: I've seen these all over Instagram so I had to try a pair for myself! I've been really liking them, they're a great size, super dark (I have the black lenses), and I love that they're polarized.
    6. Lipstick: Another "Instagram made me buy it" pick - this lip crayon in the shade "Lead the Way" has been my go-to recently. It's a good pinky nude and it darkens a bit as it dries. It's really easy to apply and lasts a long time on the lips. Plus, Amazon has the cheapest price for it that I've seen.
    7. Dress: I've owned this dress in sage green and rust in the past (see me wear them here!) and I wanted a black one. This dress is great quality and super comfortable and lightweight - perfect for summertime. I'm wearing it as I type this! It's true to size, I have an XS since it's stretchy up top but I could've also taken a small.
    8. Swimsuit: This may be my new favorite Amazon swimsuit! It's functional, flattering, and true to size (I take a small). I love that it has adjustable straps.
    9. Noodles: I'm a bit of a noodle HOE, and I'm always looking for good instant noodles. These rice noodle soups and carbonara ramen are both repurcahses.
    10. Bike shorts: These are another repurchase - I have them in black and love them! True to size, I take a small. The white ones tend to be camel toe-y though, so you've been warned. 😂


I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I have a date night planned and I'm so excited! On Sunday my family is having a birthday picnic for my Granny, so I'll be making my favorite caprese orzo salad recipe - it's always a crowd pleaser!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments