Favorite Amazon Sunglasses


When it comes to affordable sunglasses, you cannot beat Amazon! From designer dupes to classic frames, they pretty much have any style you could ask for, usually for less than $20. I've bought many pairs of Amazon sunglasses over the years, so today I'm sharing my current favorites.


Geometric aviators
: These are my newest Amazon sunglasses and I've been wearing them a ton this summer. They're very comfortable and lightweight, and more flattering than I thought they'd be! I typically don't look good in sunglasses that are straight across the browline, but I do like these.


Classic cat eyes: You can't beat a classic pair of cat eye sunglasses! These are lightweight and very comfortable. They remind me of the Le Specs Liar Liar sunglasses.


Oversized
: These are so chic and the perfect oversized size without being ridiculous. I've had them in black, tortoiseshell, and nude over the years. I love the nude shade because it's different! It has the same look as the caramel colorway of the Le Specs Air Heart sunglasses that has been so popular for the past couple of years.


Classic tortoiseshells
: These are a favorite of mine for Kenny! I've gotten him a few pairs of these over the years and they're my favorite sunglasses on him. They're dupes for Ray-Ban Meteors, and they look just as nice, plus they're polarized!

Most of my Amazon sunglasses are from the brand Sojos - they have a ton of designer dupes and fun original styles that come in a bunch of colors. Their quality is good, and many of their styles feature polarized lenses under $20. Linking a bunch of my favorite Sojos styles below! 

I have my eye on this pair - they remind me of Prada! This pair is unisex and very classically chic - I love the tortoiseshell. This trendy pair is one of their bestsellers! I tried them a couple of years ago but they were not flattering on me - I can't pull off the straight brow styles. 😂 I've owned this pair too and they might be the most comfortable sunglasses I've ever worn, they're secure and you can barely feel them!

I hope you had a great weekend! Kenny and I are currently on our way back from a little weekend trip we took with his family, so I'm looking forward to a short work week. 😎

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments