June Favorites


I know that July is still very much summer, but I always feel like summer is slipping right through my fingers when July begins! My mom and I were talking about it the other week, I guess it's a generational thing. 😂 Anyway, new month, new favorites, and I have some great summertime finds!

  1. Vanilla & Santal candle: RUN, do not walk, to your local Bath & Body Works store to pick up this candle! I smelled it a few weeks ago and bought two right away. It's one of the best scents they've released in a long time - it smells expensive and homey and a lot more upscale than most of their scents. The notes are vanilla woods, fresh moss, and santal - earthy and sophisticated and not at all sweet. It reminds me of the way the lobby of a nice resort might smell!
  2. Seashell and pearl earrings: I've gotten a ton of wear out of these over the last month, especially when I was at the beach. They're the perfect little studs to pop in when you want something classic with a bit of pizazz. Currently on sale for $20, down from $110!
  3. The Bar sweatshirt: I LOVE a shorts-and-sweatshirt combo for lounging around in the summer, and this has been my most-worn sweatshirt this month. I also have it in black, but I like the white better for summertime. It runs oversized, I sized up to a large and I kind of wish I hadn't, but the super oversized look is in right now and it's super comfy!
  4. Square aviator sunglasses: These $16 Amazon sunglasses have been somewhat viral lately, and I jumped on the bandwagon. These are more trendy than I normally go for sunglasses, but I've had so much fun wearing them, especially at the beach! They're very nice for under $20 - sturdy, dark, and polarized. The seller is my favorite on Amazon for sunglasses, I have several of their other styles.
  5. Square neck swimsuit: This swimsuit is under $30 from Amazon and has quickly become one of my favorites. It's classic, well-fitting (true to size), flattering, and has adjustable straps. I love the burgundy, and I'm thinking of getting it in black too!
  6. Knot headband: My knot headband collection is ever-growing, and this one is my latest acquisition! I in NO way needed it, but I couldn't resist the pattern.
  7. Martini earrings: These are just one of those things that I saw and knew I had to have! They're SO tiny and dainty and just too cute. Gold-plated and really nice quality!
  8. Carbonara ramen: I picked this up at my local international food store after seeing a few YouTubers I watch eating it, and it is so yummy! I've been enjoying it as a quick dinner on weekends when I want a treat. It's creamy and spicy but not unbearably so, and I like to add an egg for a little extra protein.
  9. Veiver + Amber hand soap: I got this after seeing people on Instagram saying that it smells like Santal 33 from Le Labo. While I don't know that fragrance well enough to compare, it does smell pretty dang good! The aluminum bottle is sleek AND recyclable!
  10. Maybelline lip crayon in "Lead The Way": I think this product went viral on TikTok becuase it was hard to find in stock for a while there! I finally caught it on Amazon and I've been loving it. There are a lot of shades, "Lead The Way" is the one I've been wearing and it shows up as a muted pink on me. I also tried the shade "Achieve It All" but that one did not suit my skin tone - it looked like concealer on my lips haha.
  11. OOO app: I couldn't think of any new favorite shows to share with you this month, but I do have an app I've been loving! The OOO app allows you to track places you visit (hotels, restaurants, attractions, etc.) during trips you take and recommend them to others. I enjoy using it just for my own reference to remember places that I liked in cities that I've traveled to - I used to use a website to track things similarly but something happened to my account and I lost everything which was a total bummer! I'm glad to have found this app so that I can continue to record everywhere that I visit on trips, you can search for me on the app if you want to see my recommendations for places I've visited in the past few years! (You can also read all of my full travel guides on the blog!)


I hope you're having a great summer so far! Do you have any fun plans for the Fourth this weekend?? Let me know, Kenny and I are still on the fence about what we're going to get into!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments