Pink Posies and Puff Sleeves

Dress | Belt | Heels | Bag (also here, here)


Hello again! Today I'm back with another fabulous puff sleeve number: this pink floral midi dress! I've been wearing it a ton this month and finally photographed it last weekend. 


Two things about this dress: number one, I'm wearing it backwards. 😂 the V is supposed to be in the back and tied together with the two little ties on the sides (hard to see, but I just have them hanging). I saw another girl style it backwards, and I ordered the dress right away! I feel like when it's worn "right" it's a bit too much in the front with the higher neckline - I prefer it with a bit of skin showing. The second thing is that it is MUCH more flattering belted -  without the belt, it's very shapeless and and overwhelming, especially with the large sleeves. It's sized very generously (I'm in an XS), so adding a belt gives it shape and breaks up the pattern to turn it from a dress into an outfit!


I cannot rave enough about this rattan belt! It takes any dress up a notch, especially dresses like this one that have no shape on their own. It's only $4 and I've worn the heck out of it this summer. I just ordered another in black, and I'm looking forward to styling that one with some of my black sundresses. 


These heeled sandals have been another highly-worn piece of mine this summer. They're affordable and super comfortable. The wide straps are supportive, and the block heel makes them easy to walk in.


I've spoken about this lip crayon a couple of times now - I'm really loving it! I have it in the shade "Lead the Way" and it's the perfect neutral pink shade. It's long wearing and very easy to apply!


My wonderful photographer! We tried to take some selfies but this is the best one we got with the DSLR. 😂


I hope you have fantastic weekend! Since I got off of my usual MWF posting schedule this week, I'll have a Saturday post for you, so I'll talk to you then!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

This post contains commissionable links.


 

No comments