2022 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks + Things I Have and Recommend

Sale sweater (size XS) | Sale jeans | Sale hat | Sale earrings | Boots


If you follow bloggers and/or are a shopaholic, then you probably already know that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale begins today! I won't bore you with too many details, but all of the dates for when each of the shopping tiers open are below. 

DATES & TIMES TO REMEMBER: 

  • Live now: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Preview
  • July 6 (now!): Early Access for cardholders with Icon status begins at 12:01am ET
  • July 7: Early Access for cardholders with Ambassador status begins at 12:01am ET
  • July 9: Early Access for cardholders with Influencer status begins at 12:01am ET
  • July 15: Anniversary Sale opens to all shoppers at 12:01am ET
  • July 31: Sale ends at 2:59am ET


Something that's new this year (or maybe just new to me) is that they are granting certain Nordy Club members early access even if you are not a Nordstrom cardholder, so check your account to see when you're able to start shopping! I am not a card holder but I am allowed to shop starting July 13th, so that's pretty cool because I've never gotten to shop early before. 

With all that being said, let's get on to my favorite picks from the sale this year! This is an obscene number of items and I am by NO MEANS going to be buying all of these things - only a tiny fraction! I just love going through everything and compiling everything I love, but I will share everything I personally have and recommend first!


THINGS I HAVE AND LOVE 

It's hard to pick favorites from this list, but I think my most-used pieces are this oversized sweater (I have the beige and the black), these rain boots (I use them mostly for mud, ha), these white sneakers (SO comfortable), these designer sunglasses (I cannot believe these are on sale!), this lip balm (I use this every day), this shampoo and conditioner (my favorite for years), and this tote bag (great for travel). I'll call out some of my other favorites below!


JEWELRY

These studs are fabulous, and I adore these "inside out" pave hoops - I have both! 


ACCESSORIES

This hat in the ivory shade is on my wish list! I also HIGHLY recommend these sunglasses - this brand is my favorite for designer sunglasses, they're extremely high quality.


HANDBAGS

I've used this tote as my travel bag for ten years! This crossbody bag is on my wishlist, and I love this tortoiseshell clutch as an event bag.


DRESSES

I have my eye on this dress, gorgeous for fall! I own this dress in white and it's beautiful but runs small - size up 1-2 sizes. 


SWEATERS

This sweater is one of my favorite NSale purchases of all time, I have it in two colors and it comes in five colors this year.  I also adore this one, it's very lightweight and soft. Both run large, I sized down to an XS.


CARDIGANS
The featured Topshop long cardigan is always a bestseller in the NSale, not to mention the Barefoot Dreams cardigans!


PANTS/JEANS

There are a lot of great pairs of jeans under $100 this year. I have my eye on these faux leather pants!


SKIRTS 

This olive pleated skirt is a great pick - I have a very similar one that I love styling in the fall. I also love the satin skip skirts, they're very chic to dress up.


ACTIVEWEAR

My top activewear recommendations would be the Nike sweatshirts. I also live in my sweat shorts in the summertime!


COATS/JACKETS

So many fabulous coats and jackets on sale this year - I got this faux leather moto jacket a few sales ago and it's been one of my favorite NSale buys. This schoolboy blazer is fabulous to style up or down. This black wool coat is an absolute classic, and on the trendier side, this shearling-lined coat makes such a statement.


BOOTS

So many great boots this year! My favorites would have to be this pair in the rich "root beer" shade. I'm also very into white cowboy boots.


BOOTIES 

Western booties are in their prime right now - this pair sets the standard, and they come in a pretty monochromatic pink colorway! My #1 bootie pick is this pair - I have them in black from a few years ago and they are SO sleek and always get me compliments.


HEELS 

I found TONS of heels that I love in the sale this year -  these crystal-detailed mules are my top pick.


FLATS 

Chain mules are always top sellers in the NSale, and I love this year's monochromatic options! I only found one pair of sandals that I loved this time around, but they are so cute!


SNEAKERS

Lots of amazing sneakers on sale this year! This pair is one of my favorites, super comfortable and lightweight. I've also had my eye on this white leather pair for the past few years.


BEAUTY 

Most of my beauty picks this year are lip products, haha! I always love the MAC mini lip sets, and the Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk kit remains a hot seller. My favorite shampoo and conditioner are available for a great deal, too!


SKINCARE

This SPF 25 lip balm is one of my all time favorites, and I'm picky about lip balm!


PERFUME

SO many great fragrances on sale this year - I cannot believe that this Maison Francis Kurkdjian discovery set is included! My other top recommendations are this Jo Malone discovery set and  Versace Bright Crystal duo


HOME 

My favorite picks from the home section are the entertaining pieces and cozy throw blankets (the Ugg ones are my fave!) This serving board and marble cloche are fun to style, and these coasters are a staple.


CANDLES

There are tons of great candle sets on sale! I'm eyeing this Boy Smells variety set because I've always been interested in the brand but never tried any of their candles. I also love this bougie Diptyque set!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments