Designer Dress Dupe

Dress | Sandals



A showstopper sundress like this one makes dressing for the heat so easy! I've had my eye on this beautiful eyelet mini all summer and it's on sale right now for $100 off!



As soon as I saw this dress I had to have it - it's a great dupe for the eyelet Rhode Ella Dress which is almost $600. I'm wearing my usual size small and it's true to size, but if you're in between sizes you could size down. I'm in my usual size small. I have another one of the Gianni Bini Riley dresses and they're so fun and easy to wear. You don't need many accessories, just a fun pair of shoes and you're on your way!


Speaking of cute sandals, I've been wearing this pair constantly! I have them in cognac, black, and white and they've become absolute staples for me.


I will leave you with this picture of a cute little honey bee on a tiny sunflower - I love them! 

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments