Cinderelley, Cinderelley 💙

Dress (also here, more colors linked below) | Similar heels (also here) | Similar bag


I LOVE big sleeves... Absolutely love. They're so feminine and fun! Every time I see negative reviews on a piece of clothing that say the sleeves are too big, I know that it's the piece for me. 😂 This light blue dress makes me feel like 21st century Cinderella!


I've had my eye on this dress since last year - I found it on sale this spring so I HAD to get it. I love it so much! I wore it on a day date a few weekends ago and I don't think I've ever gotten so many compliments on a dress - one lady asked me exactly where I got it so she could get it to wear to a wedding! It's very comfortable thanks to the elastic waist, neckline, and cinches on the sleeves. It comes in several different colors (they come out with new ones each season). Linking as many as I can find below!



As far as sizing goes this dress runs large - I'm in an XS (the smallest size available) and it's still a little bigger than I'd like. The skirt has a ton of fabric, which makes it bump-friendly - I've seen some very pregnant women wear this dress with ease! I'll also say that I think the cut of the neckline it best suited for us smaller-busted girlz, depending on how much cleavage you're comfortable showing.


I paired the dress with my go-to nude heeled sandals and basket bag. Easy!


I will leave you with this magnolia - I just love magnolias! They're blooming all over the south right now and they make me so happy. 

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

 

No comments