Styling Black for Summertime


HEYOO, coming at you with a rare Saturday post! I LOVE an all black outfit, even in the summertime. Wearing all black is classically chic, but I know many people don't wear it as much in the summer because it's so dark and can overpower an outfit, so today I'm sharing some of my favorite black pieces to add some sophistication to your summer wardrobe.


I have this dress in three colors, and the black one is my new favorite - I'm wearing it right now! It's a longer midi length, lined to the knee, and super lightweight and comfortable. I like styling it with these flat sandals more casually, but it wold also be beautiful dressed up with some heels or wedges.

For a chic pool or beach look, I love this sexy plunge one piece swimsuit. Top it with a black sun hat and classic cat eye sunglasses.

I hope you're having a good weekend - Kenny and I are on the way down to Williamsburg for a quick weekend trip with his family. It's supposed to be HOT so I'm hoping we find something cool to do to fill the time. 😜

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments