Trend Spotlight: Raffia Sandals

Dress | Belt | Hat | Similar bag | Sandals

Dress | Headband | Similar bag | Sandals

Raffia sandals are a must-have in my summer wardrobe, so today I'm sharing my top picks! I included some of my favorite outfits featuring raffia sandals above. They're super versatile and you can really pair them with any summer outfit!
 
 
FLAT
 
My all-time favorite flat raffia sandals are these from Sam Edelman, pictured in the second photo above. I also have them in a couple of leather colors and they're comfortable and so easy to style! I also have a pair of platforms similar to these and I like wearing them with more casual outfits.

HEELED

Heeled raffia sandals are my favorite! I have this pair and this pair and wear them interchangeably, but the ones with the thicker straps are a little more comfortable. These platforms are so fabulous, and I also love these wedges!

I hope you had a great weekend! I had a productive one which is always nice, but I'm looking forward to doing more fun stuff this coming weekend. 😜

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments