Trend Spotlight: Shades of Sage


Sage green is a color I really find myself gravitating toward in the springtime - it's so natural and understated but also feels luxe. There are some really great sage green pieces online right now, so I've compiled all of my favorites to share!


This dress is a super popular Amazon find, and it definitely gets my recommendation! It's super comfortable, great quality for the price, and the sleeves actually stay on your shoulders (but you can also wear them off the shoulder). See me style it here! It comes in a few different shades of green, and a bunch of other colors too. This dress is another Amazon find and I don't own it, but I saw Lydia Millen style it recently and it was SO beautiful on her.

I have this H&M dress in another color and really love it, and they just brought it out in green! It's a really great linen/cotton blend and such an easy throw-on dress. I love that it comes with a waist tie, and I'd also style it with a woven belt. It doubles as a smart swimsuit cover up, too. Another H&M favorite of mine is this sweatshirt - the "mint" color is more of a sage in person.

I'm a big fan of the matching set this season, and this shirt with these shorts is perfection! I imagine them styled with white sneakers and a baseball cap. If you're more into separates, this affordable linen shirt is amazing.

I never knew I needed sage sandals until recently, there are some beautiful options out right now! I fell in love with this pair as soon as I saw them - I'm waiting for them to go on sale! One of my favorite sandals came out in sage this season, and I recommend them in any color - I have three pairs and they're super comfortable and versatile. I also love these, they remind me of a similar Saint Laurent style.

I hope you're having a great week! I'm hating the weather as I have been for the past few weeks, it's been chilly, rainy, and gloomy! I'd give anything for some sunny 80 degree days! 


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commisionable links.

No comments