Mother's Day Gift Guide


Mother's Day is right around the corner (Sunday May 8th, to be exact!) To help you prepare, today I'm sharing 10 of my favorite gifts that I've given my mom in the past and she's loved.

    1. New wine glasses & a bottle of wine: I love gifting bottles of wine! One of my favorites to gift is Bonanza Cabernet Sauvignon, but my mom is more of a white wine kind of lady, so I'm going to pick her up a bottle of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio this year. Along with a bottle of wine, it's wonderful to gift a new set of nice wine glasses. My favorites are Riedel (they have an affordable range at Target!), but I've been really loving Zwiesel glasses lately, too.
    2. Her favorite candle: Everyone loves a fresh new candle in their favorite fragrance! My mom's favorite is "Salt" from the Hearth & Hand line at Target, so I've gotten her several of those over the years and she's always excited to receive them.
    3. Sunglasses: A chic new pair of sunglasses makes a great gift. I have this pair in two different colors and they're a great, classic shape that would flatter a lot of face shapes, plus they're under $100.
    4. Birkenstocks: If my mom had a "starter pack," Birkenstocks would definitely be on it, ha! She's been wearing them since before I was born, and now that they're trendy, there are so many cool styles out there to pick from. I've gotten her the classic ones as a gift in the past, and also a pair of these "dressier" ones.
    5. Card holder: I got my mom this card holder this year because I have (and LOVE) it, and she saw it and wanted one too! I used to think I couldn't live without a massive continental wallet, but I started using a card holder a couple of years ago and I've never missed my larger wallet.
    6. Plants or seeds & gardening tools: This is a gift I've given my mom many times! She loves planting things in her yard, so I like to give her a couple of her favorite plants along with a gardening tool like a pair of handheld shears, a trowel, or some gloves.
    7. Pajamas: Who doesn't love a set of new pajamas?? Makes going to bed that much more enjoyable. 😂 This set is nice as we move into warm weather because it has short sleeves and it's made from a stretchy jersey material, plus it's under $30!
    8. Nail polish & a pedicure gift card: This is another gift I've given my mom many times, and it's always appreciated! I pick out a shade of nail polish I know she'll like and pair it with a gift card to our favorite salon so that we can get pedicures together.
    9. Sweater fleece pullover: At this point, I've gotten one of these for everyone in my family (and I ordered myself another one recently). They're the BEST fleece pullovers, super warm and cozy-chic. They come in nine colors currently, I have it "sailcloth" and black. There's a men's version, too!
    10. Dutch oven: A dutch oven is one of my mom's (and my!) favorite tools in the kitchen, so if your mom doesn't have one, she needs one! Le Creuset's new olive color with the gold knob is SO BEAUTIFUL! The 5.5 quart size is the best one to start with in my opinion, or if she already has one you could get a larger or smaller one for different purposes.


I hope your week is going great! It's been chilly here (and SNOWED a few inches on Monday!) but the forecast is predicting a beautiful weekend, so I'm looking forward to that!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links

No comments