Bountiful Botanicals


When it comes to brands that align with my personal style, J.Crew has to be number one. It's my absolute favorite brand to shop, especially during spring and summer when they have all of their beautiful dresses out. Each season, they release a variety of products using prints from Liberty, and they're always beautiful! I LOVE botanical prints in clothing (and in home decor!), so the Liberty pieces are always right up my alley. This dress that I'm wearing is a Liberty print and it is sold out now, but I thought I'd share my favorite Liberty print pieces they have that are currently available, most of which are on major sale right now!


P.S. I have no affiliation with J.Crew or Liberty, I'm just truly obsessed with their pieces.
😂

 


My favorite clothing pieces from the J.Crew Liberty collection are always the dresses, this one is SO fun for springtime - I love the bodice and the sleeves. This dress is gorgeous as well, it would be the perfect thing to wear to a garden party or casual outdoor wedding.




Next let's talk accessories! My FAVORITE Liberty pieces at J.Crew have to be the headbands - y'all know I can't resist a knotted headband. I have a handful of them from over the years and they're such fun statement pieces! I also LOVE this panama hat with a patterned band - so fun and unique! 




Onto the rest of my outfit: I'll keep my commentary on this bag short - YES I'm still wearing it constantly, YES I'm still obsessed.



I got these espadrilles this year after the pair I had for the past few years officially bit the dust. It isn't often I completely wear out a pair of shoes, so that should tell you how much wear I get out of these lace up espadrilles! The reviews say to size down 1/2 size and I agree - I got a half size down from my usual and they fit perfectly.

 


I keep wanting to ask how your weekend was, but I keep remembering it's Wednesday! 😂 I stayed home sick on Monday (I lost my voice over the weekend which has never happened to me in my LIFE) so that's throwing me off, but that just puts us one day closer to the weekend!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments