The Swing of Spring


I know I'm not the only one who's been in an absolute haze this week! I know it's the gloomy weather... I'm a broken record at this point, but spring gets no love from me! It's nice in May when the weather becomes warmer and more consistent, but the meteorological grab bag we get in March and April is seriously uncool. 😂 That brings us to today's outfit: the "I wanna dress springy but it's cold" uniform.



This sweater
was a bestseller during the Nordstrom sale last year, and I've gotten a ton of wear out of it! It's super oversized and cozy, I'm in an extra small. It's still in stock and also available in camel and black.


These jeans
are a recent H&M find, and I've been really enjoying them! H&M jeans are hit or miss, but this pair is great. They're a true denim so they're not stretchy, but I like that when it comes to straight jeans. Overall they're true to size - when you first get them they're snug, but they break in easily so I wouldn't size up.


I've been reaching for this headband a lot lately! I'm somewhat of a headband hoarder collector, and this one is definitely one of my favorites. I didn't realize Rifle Paper Co. made headbands until recently, and they have some really beautiful options.


I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We're supposed to have chilly temperatures so I'll probably be indoors. Kenny's going out of town, so I see myself curled up on the couch with a glass of wine binging The Ultimatum on Netflix. Have you started it yet?! I watched the first two episodes last night and I am so hooked!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments