Toile Twirls


Happy Fridayyy!! This week has been a long one. I've had a lot to do, it SNOWED on Monday (??), and I've been looking forward to this weekend, so all of that has made the days pass that much slower! We MADE IT though! In honor of Friday, I'm sharing THE most fun dress that I wore for Easter last weekend!


Don't you just love a dress you can twirl in?? Apparently when I was little those were the ONLY dresses I was happy to wear, and I still feel the same way about them! This dress was a must-have as soon as I saw it - the cut of it is beautiful and I CANNOT resist a good toile print! It comes in and out of stock, so I'm linking some other toile picks below. If toile isn't your thing, this dress also comes in five solid colors, a floral print, and a white embroidered one that is just stunning!

MORE TOILE DRESSES:




These earrings
have become a big favorite this month. They're classic and neutral, but still make a statement. They're a little but heavy, but not as heavy as they look and nothing unbearable. They're glass rather than real pearls, but you'd never know the difference! Check out this post to see more of my pearl jewelry favorites for spring and summertime!



These white heeled sandals are just perfect - the heel height is just enough to elongate your legs while remaining comfortable.


This bag continues to be a favorite as the weather warms up. I got it toward the end of last summer and didn't get too much wear out of it before it cooled down, but it's been the perfect bag to wear with my spring outfits. It's currently on sale in this color ("raw pecan") for almost 50% off!


I hope you have a great weekend! Kenny and I have a fun weekend planned because he's been out of town a bunch of weekends in a row and he's going out of town at least next weekend too, so I'm snatching him up for as much time as I can! Except for tonight, because he'll be... OUT OF TOWN. 😒😂 Whenever he's gone on the weekend I like to treat myself to sushi and watch something that he wouldn't be interested in - I'm thinking Kardashians, the Abercrombie & Fitch documentary, or the new season on Selling Sunset tonight!

 


TA-TA!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments