10 Recent Amazon Finds


It's time for another round of Amazon picks! I love seeing other people's Amazon finds and recommendations, and I love sharing mine too. Here are ten recent Amazon picks that I've been into!

    1. Silk scarf: Square silk scarves are one of my favorite accessories for summertime (I posted about my favorite ways to style them here!) I got major Dolce & Gabbana vibes when I saw this one, and for $15 I had to try it out. It's 100% silk and so beautiful, plus it comes in 32 different patterns.
    2. Foot scrubber: I saw Shea Whitney mention how great this is for exfoliating your feet, and I had to give it a try! I've never really gotten great results using pumice stones, so I'm hoping this is as great as the ratings say it is. I really do not enjoy pedicures, so I'm hoping this can keep me out of the pedicure chair this summer!
    3. Satin platform heels: NO, these are not a joke. 😂 Some friends and I are going to a Lady Gaga concert later this summer, so I got these to wear to the concert because they're very Gaga-vibes to me. They're dupes for the Versace Medusa platforms, and at a glance you really can't tell the difference between the two. Although they're surprisingly lightweight they're not the easiest to walk in, but anything for the #lewk. I ordered half a size down from my usual size based on the reviews and I'm glad I did, they fit just right.
    4. Mules: Another designer dupe! These mules are super similar to the Gucci Princetown mules (which are $$$ and no longer come in this nude shade) and they have great reviews. With the unpredictable spring weather, I've been desperately needing some new shoes to wear to the office. I've never had a pair of neutral mules before, so I thought these would be the perfect thing to wear when I'm tired of boots but it's not warm enough for sandals. I got my true size and they fit well, but if you're in between sizes I'd probably go up half a size. 
    5. Lace bra: I love wearing lacy, unlined bras under low-cut dresses in the summertime so if they happen to peek out they can just be part of the look. I have a similar one from Aerie from years ago that I absolutely adore, but they don't make it anymore so I've been looking for something similar. This is the closest thing I've found, and while I still like my Aerie one more, this one is a great option - it comes in beige, black, and gray, too. 
    6. Pearl hoop earrings: Oftentimes when I get a piece of clothing or jewelry and fall in love with it, I panic-purchase a backup in case something were to ever happen to it. 😂 I got a pair of earrings similar to these at a boutique in the Outer Banks last summer and became unable to live without them (see them here!) I've been looking for a dupe ever since so I can share them on the blog, and so I can have a backup. These earrings are the closest ones I've found! The hoop and pearl are both slightly larger than the pair I have, but overall they're very similar.
    7. Matted frame: Amazon is usually my first stop when shopping for affordable frames. I recently got a print of a painting made, so I ordered this frame for it. I love getting the ones that have built-in mats because they look much more luxe, plus you don't have to pay for a separate mat. 
    8. Moscow mule mugs: I got these as part of a Moscow mule gift basket I made for my friend's birthday, and I was really impressed with them for the price! They also come with a matching copper jigger, two copper straws, and a straw cleaner.
    9. Mascaras: I've been loyal to the L'Oreal Lash Paradise mascara for years now, I just haven't found another mascara I've loved more! I think I might've goten a bad tube or something recently because the one I've been using hasn't been as good as usual. I'm just hoping they didn't reformulate it, because it does have new packaging! Either way, that prompted me to order a couple new mascaras that I've seen everyone raving about on Instagram/TikTok - the Essence Lash Princess and the Maybelline Sky High. If one of them becomes my new favorite, I'll be sure to let you know!
    10. Mice: Last but not least, something for Roxy! Out of all her toys, little fuzzy, rattly mice like these are always her favorites, so I ordered this big pack of them because they're always getting lost under furniture, or potentially into the void.


I hope you have a great Easter weekend! I have a dinner date tonight with my high school BFFs who are all home for the holiday weekend, and I cannot wait to catch up with them!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

This post contains commissionable links. 

No comments