Trend Spotlight: Breezy Linen


Is there a better material for warm weather than linen?? It's so lightweight, breezy, and there's something rustic about it that I just love. I hit up all of my favorite sites for the best linen pieces this year, and I found some really beautiful picks!


DRESSES & TOPS

There are SO many beautiful linen dresses out right now! My favorites have been from H&M, they have some beautiful linen blends that wear really well. I got this dress in blue and black because I have a similar one from last season that I absolutely love. I also got this linen/cotton midi dress in blue, it also comes in sage green! I love that it comes with a belt, and it would also make a great swimsuit cover up. All of the H&M dresses are generously sized, I sized down.

This dress is marketed as a swimsuit cover up, but I'd wear it as a dress! You could style it up with a raffia belt for a fun, casual beach look. It comes in nine colors, I love the tan stripe and the pink stripe!

This smocked midi is the perfect comfy throw-on-and-go dress. I love the slit! It comes in four colors, and it would make a great casual wedding guest dress. This A-line dress would be great for a wedding too - it's simple and polished, but it could be easily dressed up with some fun jewelry!


PANTS & SHORTS

I got a pair of these shorts last season and they're great to style with a button down, graphic tee, or over a swimsuit! They come in several different colors but they're listed separately. When it comes to linen pants, I love this pair in white because they're lined! On the more affordable side, this pair is really nice quality. 


This linen headband is the only linen accessory I found, but it's so pretty (you KNOW how much I love knotted headbands)! It comes in eight colors and every one of them is beautiful.

I hope you all had a great weekend! I have an outfit post coming up Wednesday and a fun cocktail recipe scheduled for Friday, so I'll see you back here for those!

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments