Summer Disposables

The sun has set on summer, and I finally got the disposable camera photos back that I've been taking for the past several months! I just love disposable camera photos, I've been trying to bring disposable cameras along on trips with me for the last few years because it's fun to capture candid moments without the opportunity to nitpick and get the "perfect" shot like we tend to do with phone photos. Plus, I love the anticipation of waiting to see how they turn out! A lot of these photos were taken months ago, so I didn't have any idea what to expect before getting them back. I love reliving memories through photos, and there's just something about actual photos as a opposed to phone photos!


The disposables began during our trip to Charleston in April! Rooftop at the Pavilion Bar.


Also at the Pavilion Bar! I got the "refreshtini" and I wanted to jump into that pool so badly.


Walking the beautiful streets of Charleston. I could just browse all of the houses all day!


A treat before brunch on our last morning in Charleston. I also had a pic from brunch but it came out so dark I didn't bother including it. 😂


Then our first evening in Savannah! Rooftop at The Grove. You can also see Tree House in the background which we went to after.


Me with a pop-tail and Kenny with a Diet Coke, pretty much us as drinks.


Snack at the The Paris Market!


Day trip to Tybee Island! We absolutely loved it there.


On the beach at Tybee! We had such a good time on the beach, we booked our next beach trip as soon as we got home, ha!

 
And an après beach snack at Huc-A-Poo's! I don't know what happened to this one, but I had to keep it. 😂


Brunch at our favorite place - Magpie Diner!


Birthday bubbles! Zardetto prosecco - so good.


A quick pic outside after the first place I wanted to go for my birthday dinner was unexpectedly closed, I changed my mind on my second pick, and we finally decided on my third pick. 😂


Rocking our 'fits for the first JMU Football game of the year!


Walking around campus before the football game.


Onto the Outer Banks! All set up for our first beach day as soon as we arrived.


Posing with someone else's rental chairs and umbrella. 😂


Dinner at a fave, Tortuga's Lie!


Beach day #2!


I felt like the epitome of a beach bum in this outfit, hahaha.


We walked to the pier and I picked up a few good shells along the way!


Then onto our sunset sail! No we're not wearing zinc sunscreen, why do you ask???


Outfit pic after the sunset sail! It was still light out, I don't know why it looks so dark. 😂


A pre-dinner treat at Frostie's!


SHAMUS THE CAT! 😻


Dinner at Blue Water Grill featuring a really good martini!


Beeeeach!


Truly living my best.


"Take a candid one!"


Walking Jennette's Pier!


My hair was having an out-of-body experience.


More pier pics!


And a fabulous selfie. 😂


Sunset-ish at Jockey's Ridge, although it was pretty cloudy. Not pitch black cloudy, though!


Pizza at Dare Devil's! White garlic sauce with cheese, it was sooo good.


Mini golf at Professor Hacker's! I'm not sure if this was before or after my hole-in-one, but it's just important that you know that I got a very impressive hole-in-one.


THIS one was definitely after my hole-in-one. Did I mention I got a hole-in-one?


BEACH BOIIII


Obligatory cheers pic! We like drinking sea breezes (Laura) and Shirley Temple's (Kenny) at the beach because that's what we drank on our honeymoon!


I was reading The Other Mrs. and finished it up at the beach!


THIRST TRAP


BEAAAACH!


BEAAAACH! (cont.)


Stopped for a treat at Surfin' Spoon! I got the macan’ pistach’ ice cream cookie sandwich which was vegan and sooo good.


Sunrise ring pic! Last year's turned out better. 😂


Sunrise selfie!



And sunrise silliness. 😂 Trying to pump myself up despite knowing we have to leave the beach in a few hours.


Last beach pic! On our little hotel balcony overlooking the ocean.


Dinner at our go-to spot, Bella Luna!


And one last shot with my Roxy girl! 


xoxx, Laura

No comments