Flouncy Floral Frock

Dress | Bag | Shoes (similar)


Happy Wednesday! I'm officially BACK today with my first non-scheduled post since before Kenny and I went to the beach! We had SUCH a good trip and I'll be back with a recap of that on Friday, but in the meantime I wanted to share this outfit that I wore to brunch over the weekend!


This dress
has probably been my most-worn piece this summer. (And YES, it is still summer!) It's so easy to throw on and go without much thought! Just add shoes and a bag and you've got an outfit. Like many other Free People pieces it is generously sized, but I stuck with my usual size rather than sizing down like I normally would so that I could get a little extra length. It's super breezy and comfortable, and comes with a slip that has adjustable straps, which is a really nice addition because you can wear the slip with other pieces, too. This dress can be a little hard to find in stock, so I'm linking it everywhere I can find it! It comes in a couple of other colorways as well.




I just got this bag in last week, and it's become a fast favorite! I wanted a more warm-weather appropriate alternative to my favorite black crossbody, and this one has been perfect. It comes in a few different sizes, this one is the medium but it's actually pretty small.


I hope you're enjoying your week! Summer is holding on strong in Virginia (yay!) and we've been having temperatures in the high 80's all week. While Kenny and I were at the beach, our landlord had our deck power washed which is great, but they got my beloved egg chair absolutely CAKED with this sawdust-mud substance. I was so upset because I love sitting in it and reading when I get home from work in the evenings and I wasn't sure how I could clean it! I told Kenny and he got to work cleaning it for me which was SO sweet, and it looks as good as new! As a sneakerhead, he has a LOT of experience bringing trashed shoes back to life, so he worked wonders on my chair. That's where you'll find me for the rest of the week. 😎

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST: 

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments