Pre-Fall Picks

Printed blouse | Teal dress | Pleated blouse
Tortoise headband | Plaid dress | Cardigan
Felt hat | Cognac handbag | V neck sweater
Shirt dress
| Coated jeans | Brown boots | Collared sweater


With summer quickly winding down (I know, I'm crying too) I've been eyeing some transitional pieces as we eeeease our way into cooler weather. Today I'm sharing my faves, from dresses, to bags, to shoes!

I absolutely love this dress for the office! It would look cute with a pair of black knee high boots, and with a moto jacket over top when it gets cooler. You could style this one the same way.

One of my favorite pieces for fall and winter is a pair of coated jeans - these from express are super comfortable, they have some stretch and they're really high waisted. They look almost like leather, but they're much more comfortable and less expensive. I'd style them with a blouse now, and an oversized sweater once the weather gets cold.

I've been LOVING collared sweaters this year! This cashmere one is absolutely beautiful, and I also love this one that's at a lower price point.

I've been on the hunt for a small tan bag to wear as an alternative to my favorite black one, and I absolutely love this one, but ended up spotting this one in-store over the weekend and picking it up! It's a great size - pretty small but fits everything you could need.

Have a great weekend! AND REMEMBER: summer doesn't end til September 22nd. 😉

xoxx, Laura

This post contains commisionable links.

No comments