One Last Garden Party

Dress (also here, here, here) | Shoes (similar) | Similar bag


I KNOW, I know, everyone's in fall mode... GOOD FOR YOU! I'm holding onto summer til the bitter end (September 22nd to be exact), and I have one more (or more... we'll see) summery look to share before we get there.

 

This dress
is from a new-to-me brand, and I love it so much! The pattern I'm wearing is sold out currently, but it comes in several other colors and patterns. I have it linked in at several different retailers at the bottom of the post, so check those out for different options. I got it in an extra small because it was the last size left, but I definitely could've used my usual size small, although the smocked bodice is stretchy and forgiving (and you don't have to wear a bra with it)!




I cannot recommend little basket bags enough! They're surprisingly spacious, and a great compliment to a warm-weather outfit. Mine is old Reformation, but this one from Etsy is SO cute, and affordable!



I hope you're having a great week! The weather has been a little more mild in Virginia over the past week or so, it's like fall is peeking around the corner!

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:


This post contains commissionable links.

No comments