Late September Sunsets

 
Helloooo! I'm in rare form today and don't really have anything productive to talk about, so thought I'd share some unpublished photos from last summer by my girl Alyssa! I didn't share these photos originally because I wasn't obsessed with how I looked in them, but who cares??
 
Similar dress | Hat | Sandals | Bag
My dress is old from Target, but I'm linking a bunch of similar options below! Black midi dresses make a great fall transition piece. 
 

 


I have not mastered the smize, I just do what I'm told. 😂

 


Do you see the alpaca in the background?? He scared me a little, honestly... don't spit on me! 
 


This whole scarf flinging thing makes me feel very Stevie Nicks. 😂


 


I'm 100% sure I was watching Kenny chase Alyssa's adorable kitten around right here.


Me looking back on summer like... I MISS YOU!


Ending with a RBF, apparently. 😂 Have a great Wednesday!


xoxx, Laura

This post contains commissionable links.

No comments