What's in my Amazon Cart

I know I'm not the only one who has a ton of random things sitting in their Amazon cart for future reference! I always love seeing what good things people are finding on Amazon, so I thought I'd share what's in my cart currently, from fashion (lots of fashion) to home items! All but two of the items are under $30, so they're affordable, too! Good ol' Amazon.


  1. Leggings: I don't have a ton of leggings, and one of my favorite pairs is majorly stretched out, so I need to replace them. So many people have leggings from Amazon that they absolutely swear by, so I want to try these because they're the same brand as my favorite pair.
  2. White sneakers: I have a favorite pair of white sneakers (my beloved Air Max 90s), but I want a pair that's a little less athletic-looking to wear slightly more dressed up. This pair from one of my favorite shoe brands is genuine leather and has great reviews! I like buying shoes from Amazon because returns and exchanges are so easy.
  3. White joggers: Do you remember the great loungewear shortage of 2020?? When I (along with the rest of the world) started working from home last spring, I was looking EVERYWHERE for a pair of white joggers and they were all sold out! I got a pair that ended up being more of a light beige color in person, so I've been on the hunt ever since! This pair looks really good, and they're only $15.
  4. Swimsuit: I saw a blogger post a swimsuit almost identical to this one but it was almost $200 and also out of stock. I was looking for a less expensive version, and I found this beautiful option, which is much less expensive ($23!) and comes in three pretty colors.
  5. Cross stitch kit: One of my favorite old-lady hobbies is cross stitching. I just finished this beachy one as a gift for my coworker, so I'm in the market for a new one. I thought this fruit and vegetable one would be so cute and fun! The Dimensions brand is my favorite for cross stitch kits because the keys are easy to read and the threads are organized nicely.
  6. Lazy Susan: I've been looking for a better solution to organize all my spices, and I think this lazy Susan will be my best bet. Who is Susan and what makes her so lazy?? Work smarter, not harder; that's what Susan always says.
  7. Face sunscreen: I've been loving trying out different Korean skincare sunscreens over the past year or two, and this one is the next on my list!
  8. Claw ring: I've been lusting over a ring like this that I saw from Ring Concierge, so I was excited to find this one at a much less expensive price point on Amazon. It also comes in gold, and a pavé version as well.
  9. Lilly Pulitzer headband: Who knew you could get Lilly on Amazon? I am in LOVE with the palm print of this headband. It's the same prices as on the Lilly Pulitzer site, but with the benefit of Prime shipping!
  10. Bath towels: I don't *need* new bath towels at the moment, but I've heard amazing things about these particular ones, so I have them in my cart for future reference.
  11. Tortoiseshell Teleties: One of my friends swears by the large Teleties - I have a set of the small ones, but I want to try some of the large ones since they're her favorite. They come in so many beautiful colors and patterns, but tortoiseshell is my fave. They have even more styles on their site, but I've gotta do Prime for the shipping. 😜
  12. Bamboo frame: I saw my favorite blogger Sydney Carver share these, and I think they're so classic and beautiful! I love adding as many botanical touches to my home as possible, so I'm very into the bamboo look.
  13. Black aviators: I've had my eye on these sunnies for YEARS, and for $13, I don't know why I haven't gotten them yet! They're a great dupe for the Ray-ban Blaze aviators, and Sojos is my favorite Amazon sunglasses seller - they're great quality and many of their frames come with polarized lenses for under $20, which is a steal.
  14. Extra deep pocket sheets: Kenny and I have a new mattress and memory foam pad that we LOVE, but together they're too tall for our regular sheets. These are the only extra deep pocket sheets I've been able to find that seem like they'd be able to accommodate our luxurious princess-and-the-pea setup, and they have great reveiws.


Alright, I've essentially sold myself on every single one of these things after writing up all of the descriptions. 😂 Come on, tell me what you've had sitting in your Amazon cart!


xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:

No comments