Back in Black (And White)

It's officially spring, and this is officially my last cold weather-ish outfit post! I can't wait to share all kinds of warm weather fashion, but I couldn't miss sharing this striped sweater.

Sweater | Coated jeans | Similar booties | Earrings | Headband | Bag
 
Today is the first day that I haven't had to wear a coat to work, which is the true sign of spring weather to me! Not that I don't love this coat, but I'm ready to put it away for the season if that means nicer weather is on its way.


Outfits like this one are what I wear to the office a couple of days a week. I'm partial to dresses and skirts, but I'm a sweater ADDICT, so I'll take any chance to wear them that I can get! I had to have this striped mock neck when I saw it - it's $25 and so cute with black jeans or a black skirt.


I've featured these coated jeans before, they're seriously so good. They're stretchy and fit like a glove, and they're only $20. Plus I love how they kind of just transition into my black leather booties to create a sleek silhouette.


These sunglasses are an Amazon fave. To be honest, I've kind of abused them so I could use a new pair. 😂 They come in several colors, I love the tortoise, too. I linked a bunch more of my favorite Amazon sunglasses under $15 here!



So fun/sad fact: I took these photos in front of a former Nordstrom store in Richmond that closed during the pandemic. I couldn't believe it closed, I was so sad! The closest Nordstrom store to me now is in Northern Virginia, which I rarely visit. Don't get me wrong, I'm a major online shopper, but there's something about browsing a physical Nordstrom store that's so much fun!


I hope you're having an amazing week!


xoxx, Laura 

SHOP THE POST:

No comments