Pleather Weather

Hey, hey! It's Wednesday, and I'm making today a workwear Wednesday because I wanted to share an outfit I wore to the office the other day, and happens to be Wednesday...

Similar sweater (also love this one) | Black coat | Faux leather skirt
Boots | Tights | Bag | Headband | Earrings


I threw this outfit on for work the other day, and I loved it so I had to share on the blog! You can tell we took the photos after work because it's getting dark, but I'm rolling with the moody vibes. 😎 It's a really easy outfit to recreate with basic pieces you probably already own, but looks so classy. My sweater is from Abercrombie from a couple years ago, but I found this one that's similar and currently on sale for $29.



I will admit, my skirt is probably a little too short for the office (I could've done better with a faux leather pencil skirt), but I paired it with black tights to give a little more coverage. I've had this skirt for several years, and it's been a wardrobe staple. I also have a pleated one that's so cool, and a little bit more appropriate for work.



I know I'm in the minority, but I absolutely love wearing tights in the cold months. The black ones add something different to you outfit, but I also wear nude ones whenever I would otherwise have bare legs. I can't give up my dresses and skirts even when it's cold out, but I wouldn't be caught dead with my skin exposed to the elements. 😂 Not that tights provide THAT much coverage, but it makes me feel better. 


A good black coat may be my top winter wardrobe staple. They're just so classy and sophisticated, you can even throw one on over leggings and a sweatshirt and look like a badass. The "shoulder drape" always looks cool, although it's not very practical for anything outside of taking photos. 😂 It's hanging on by a thread in all of these!


I hope your week is going well! It's warming up in Virginia, so spring is on the horizon! I cannot wait for the time change coming up, the lighter evenings and late sunsets make me so so happy.

xoxx, Laura

SHOP THE POST:

No comments